- 1 large collard green with thick part of stem removed
- ½ cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- ½ avocado, sliced
- small handful of sprouts – mung bean sprouts are most common and can be found in the produce section
- 2 sprigs of basil, chopped
- 3-4 sprigs of mint, chopped
- small handful of cilantro, chopped
Roll all the ingredients in the collard green like you would a burrito. Serve with dipping sauce.
1 teaspoon ginger, minced (grating it with a zester is an easy way to do this)
1 garlic clove, minced
1 green onion, sliced
¼ cup gluten free tamari or a soy free option Coconut Aminos.
Mix all ingredients and serve with Collard Green Banh-Mi
To learn more about what a cleanse can do for you click here.